Since completing a post graduate MSc in Project and Enterprise Management, Tom has applied contemporary project management theory to the development and delivery of complex infrastructure and property projects in both the UK and Australia. Tom has extensive transport experience, including for Transport for New South Wales (TfNSW) as the Business Case Manager for the Central Station Footprint Works.
Tom has extensive experience working on all stages of the project lifecycle having managed projects from outline development through design development, construction, commissioning and handover. Tom has a strong commercial awareness and has developed and implemented strategies to deliver schemes under his responsibility effectively and efficiently.
Tom has consistently demonstrated his ability to quickly develop and maintain strong working relationships and trust with key stakeholders as well as third parties, across all levels. He has demonstrated his ability to work as part of a wider team, always working towards the successful completion of projects.
Tom has extensive transport experience, including for Transport for New South Wales (TfNSW) as the Project Manager for the Martin Place Unsolicited Proposal.
Areas of Expertise
- Project Management
- Design Management and Coordination
- Stakeholder Management
- Procurement Strategy and Tender Management
- Contract Administration
Tom’s experience has been demonstrated on key projects such as:
- Martin Place USP – Transport for NSW
- Cross River Rail – Cross River Rail Delivery Authority
- Central Station Footprint Project – Transport for NSW
- The Darling VIP Project – The Star Entertainment Group
- Rail Control Centre – Queensland Rail
- Auburn Stabling – Transport for NSW
- Putney Station Access for All, United Kingdom – Network Rail
- Vauxhall and Earlsfield Station Redevelopment, United Kingdom – Network Rail
- London and South East Stations Asset Renewal, United Kingdom – Network Rail