Tim is a strategy and infrastructure advisory specialist with over 10 years of experience working in financial management, infrastructure advisory, and management consulting.
During his career, Tim has developed significant analytical, technical and communication expertise through completing assignments ranging from strategic insights and directions, operational efficiency, process design and improvement, project management and delivery, and business case development.
Tim has worked with a range of clients including Port Authority of NSW, Transport for NSW, UrbanGrowth NSW Development Corporation, Department of Justice, NSW Department of Planning, NSW Treasury, Commonwealth Treasury, NSW Land and Housing Corporation, Auckland Transport and Sydney Trains.
Areas of Expertise
- Data driven and evidence-based infrastructure planning
- Stakeholder engagement
- Project management including monitoring and reporting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Financial analysis
- Strategic and operational assessment
Tim’s experience has been demonstrated in the following key projects:
- Additional Cruise Capacity Strategic Business Case, Port Authority of NSW
- Integrated Program Bays West Strategic Business Case, UrbanGrowth NSW Development Corporation
- Review of Project Development and Cost Estimation Processes, Auckland Transport
- North-South Rail Link Strategic Business Case, Transport for NSW
- Sydney Network Freight Review, Confidential Client
- 2018 Company Growth Strategy, CommsChoice Group
- Maintaining Access to Justice Strategic Business Case, Department of Justice
- Economic Framework for Justice Infrastructure, Department of Justice
- Multiple Gate 0 Business Cases, Department of Justice
- Bays Market District, Preliminary Transport Study, UrbanGrowth NSW Development Corporation
- The Bays Precinct, Strategic Transport Plan, Transport for NSW
- Scenario Planning, Future Transport, Transport for NSW