Tim has specialised in infrastructure planning, project delivery, corporate finance and government for over 30 years and is highly regarded in the industry.
Tim has played key roles on many economic and social infrastructure projects, providing strategic advice and leading project development processes. He has experience in the development and delivery of policies for infrastructure investment and procurement.
He has assisted government agencies to assess their infrastructure needs and to develop projects, funding strategies and business cases for projects exceeding $50 billion in value.
Tim has formal qualifications in commerce and is a partner in Corview.
Areas of Expertise
- Senior project leadership roles
- Project development
- Stakeholder management
- Infrastructure funding and finance strategies
- Government approval processes
- Project assessment frameworks
- Commercial risk and allocation
Tim’s experience has been demonstrated on key projects such as:
- Sydney Metro West – Transport for New South Wales
- Parramatta Light Rail – Transport for New South Wales
- Sydney Metro City and Southwest – Transport for New South Wales
- Advanced Train Control – Transport for New South Wales
- Intercity Fleet – Transport for New South Wales
- Industry Partnering Program – Queensland Rail
- Outer Network Stabling – Queensland Government
- New Generation Rollingstock – Queensland Rail and Queensland Government
- Cross River Rail – Queensland Government
- Gold Coast Rapid Transit – Queensland Government
- Airport Link and Northern Busway – Brisbane City Council Development of Queensland State Government’s PPP Policy and Value for Money Framework