Director and Commercial & Delivery Management Lead in NSW
Struan is a Civil Engineer and Project/Program Manager with extensive experience in the planning, design and delivery of transport and civil infrastructure projects. He has successfully delivered large scale infrastructure projects and programs of work from business case, strategic and concept design through to detailed design and construction administration.
Struan brings demonstrated experience in delivering large and complex programs and projects for multiple government clients including NSW Roads and Maritime Services, Transport for New South Wales and Housing for New South Wales. Most recently he has held senior roles on city shaping projects including the New M5 and Sydney and Canberra Light Rail projects.
With a key focus on managing client risk along with strong and focused engagement with stakeholders, Struan is able to design and deliver programs and projects effectively and efficiently.
Areas of Expertise
- Program management
- Project management
- Design management
- Risk management
- Commercial management
- Safety in design
- Workshop facilitation
- Quality and WHS Systems
- Communication and Stakeholder Management
- WestConnex – New M5 – Sydney Motorway Corp. on behalf of NSW RMS
- Transport Access Program – TAP 2 Concept Designs – Transport for New South Wales
- Sydney’s CBD and South East Light Rail – Feasibility through to Reference Design – Transport for New South Wales and NSW RMS
- NBESP – Nation Building Economic Stimulus Plan – Housing for New South Wales
- MR-83 Grafton Bridge – Options Study – NSW RMS