Simon possesses broad infrastructure industry expertise and project management skills acquired from numerous commercial projects in both Australia and international markets.
Simon’s proven track record of project success extends across the transport, utilities and telecommunications sectors in Australia. His strong analytical, research and diligent stakeholder consultation abilities means he is committed to delivering successful projects in complex environments.
Key projects include project management support to the Bankstown to Liverpool Metro Extension Strategic Business Case, implementing a network investment governance framework at Ausgrid, project management support and reporting for the Woolgoolga to Ballina – Pacific Highway upgrade, and informing the Regional Growth Plans for the NSW Department of Planning and Environment.
Simon has excellent project management, communication and writing skills applied successfully to a host of major projects and clients.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Governance, investment and portfolio frameworks
- Critical reasoning, research and analytic skills, including quantifying and simplifying complex information
- Process improvement and procedural writing
- Project and business case definition, evaluation and justification
- $4.5 billion Network Investment Governance Framework – Ausgrid
- Woolgoolga to Ballina Pacific Highway upgrade – Roads & Maritime Services
- Regional Growth Plans – NSW Department of Planning and Environment