Rod has over 25 years’ experience working on major civil infrastructure projects, around Australia and overseas. Rod specialises in project and contract management of public infrastructure works with experience in the delivery of roads, water, sewage and marine projects. He has extensive experience as a Project Manager and Superintendent Representative and specialises in working with clients and their teams in all phases of project delivery.
With a strong technical background, excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work in diverse and complex environments, Rod has a proven ability in working collaboratively to achieve project outcomes. Rod integrates seamlessly into client teams and is project and results focussed. Having worked in government, consulting and construction firms, Rod has a broad industry knowledge and reputation.
Areas of Expertise
- Project and Program Management
- Contract Management
- Claims Management
- Asset Management
Rod’s experience has been demonstrated on key projects such as:
- Cross River Rail – Cross River Rail Delivery Authority
- Narellan Road Upgrade – NSW Road and Marine Services
- Transport Sector Consolidation Project – Ministry of Infrastructure, Tonga
- Transport Network Reconstruction Program – Queensland Dept of Transport and Main Roads
- Road Action Program – Brisbane City Council
- Go Between Bridge – Brisbane City Council
- PNG National Road and Bridge Maintenance Project – AusAID
- Raymond Terrace to Karuah Upgrade – Road Transport Authority