Remy is an experienced investment and finance professional with specific areas of expertise including business case development and financial and economic modelling and analysis. His extensive investment and analytical skills allow him to assess the complex impacts of policy initiatives, across a host of sectors.
Remy’s passion is business case development and economic analysis. He has particular strengths in drawing conclusions from the analysis of large data sets, often under tight deadlines. He excels at designing, building and running quality assurance on Excel-based costing models.
Remy has excellent project management and technical writing skills and has been responsible for managing several significant recent business cases. His exceptional project management skills enable working to tight deadlines, production of high quality outputs and working in and managing focused project teams.
Areas of Expertise
- Economic and Financial Modelling
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Analysis and quantification of project risk
Remy’s experience has been demonstrated on key projects such as:
- Cruise Capacity Strategic Business Case, Port Authority NSW
- Sydney Growth Trains Tender Evaluation Assurance Report, Transport for NSW
- Sydney Growth Trains Final Business Case, Transport for NSW
- Regional Business Case Guidelines, NSW Department of Premier and Cabinet
- More Trains More Services Business Case, Transport for NSW
- Mt Victoria to Lithgow Transport Options, Transport for NSW
- Fleet Rapid Economic Appraisal, Transport for NSW
- Degraded Mode Rapid Appraisal, Transport for NSW
- New Intercity Fleet Final Business Case, Transport for NSW
- Glebe Island Port Commercial Evaluation, Port Authority NSW
- The Bays Urban Transformation, Transport for NSW
- IPL Refresh 2018 Initiative Assessor, Infrastructure Australia