Michael is a Project Manager with extensive experience in the planning, design and delivery of transport and civil infrastructure projects. He has successfully delivered large scale infrastructure projects from business case, strategic and concept design through to detailed design and construction administration.
Michael brings demonstrated experience in delivering projects for multiple road and transport authorities around Australia including Transport for NSW, Roads and Maritime Services, Main Roads WA, Public Transport Authority WA and Queensland Dept of Transport & Main Roads. His experience extends to numerous contract forms, including design only, alliancing, early contractor involvement PPP and design and construct models.
As a chartered civil engineer, Michael utilises his construction and design experience to assist clients identify and understand the commercial and technical risks on their projects. Once identified, appropriate strategies can then be implemented to manage these risks throughout the project lifecycle.
Areas of Expertise
- Project management
- Design management
- Risk management
- Commercial management
- Safety in design
- Workshop facilitation
- Quality and WHS Systems
Michael’s experience has been demonstrated on key projects such as:
- Pacific Highway Upgrade Warrell Creek to Nambucca Heads, NSW – NSW Roads and Maritime Services
- Jane Street and Mulgoa Road Infrastructure Upgrade, NSW – NSW Roads and Maritime Services
- Rapid Bus Route 6 and 7, Hurtsville to Macquarie Park and Rouse Hill to Hurtsville, NSW – Transport for NSW
- Kwinana Freeway widening and upgrade, Leach Highway to Roe Highway, WA – Main Roads Western Australia
- Airport Link, Northern Busway (Windsor to Kedron) and Airport Roundabout Upgrade, Brisbane, QLD – Queensland Dept of Transport and Main Roads