Partner and Chairman
Luke is Partner and Chairman of Corview. He has qualifications in economics and engineering, with 30 years of experience in transport and infrastructure, particularly in the fields of management, investment analysis, project development, strategy and planning. Luke has experience in senior levels of government and has led some of the most significant and complex infrastructure projects in New South Wales and Queensland.
Luke successfully directed the project development and business case for the $12 billion Sydney Metro City & Southwest project and Brisbane’s Cross River Rail.
He is the former General Manager of TransLink responsible for the management of the TransLink public transport system in South-East Queensland, during a period of major institutional reform, where TransLink patronage increased by 37% in four years. This included a major program of service and infrastructure improvements under the TransLink Network Plan, implementation of the go card, and development of the Eastern Busway, Northern Busway and Gold Coast Light Rail projects.
Areas of Expertise
- Organisational leadership
- Major project leadership
- Business case development
- Transport economics and finance
- Transport strategy and planning (particularly rail and public transport)
- Project and program management
- Project initiation
- Infrastructure strategy and investment analysis
Luke’s experience has been demonstrated on key projects such as:
- Sydney Metro City & Southwest – Transport for New South Wales
- Cross River Rail – Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads
- Sydney’s Rail Future – Transport for New South Wales
- European Train Control System, Inner City Project – Building Queensland / Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads
- Rail Strategy for South East Queensland – Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads
- TransLink go card – Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads