Konrad is an experienced Project Director with an extensive background in infrastructure, building and resource projects.
He has specialist knowledge and experience in all aspects of the lifecycle of complex multi-disciplinary projects.
Konrad has significant Queensland and international project experience and has delivered complex global projects in excess of $1 billion in remote and diverse locations.
He has completed high value procurement transactions as the transaction manager across several infrastructure projects.
Areas of Expertise
- Commercial management
- Transaction Management
- Risk management
- Mega-Project delivery
- Stakeholder management
- PMO Specialist – Governance, Risk, Compliance, Value
- Executive level management
- High level negotiation and project management skills
Konrad’s experience has been demonstrated on key projects such as:
- Cross River Rail
- Commonwealth Games 2018 – Queensland Dept of Transport and Main Roads
- Kestrel Mine Expansion Project – Rio Tinto
- Ipswich City Infrastructure Program – Ipswich City Council
- Tarong Transport Alliance – Tarong Energy