Jared has over 10 years’ consulting experience working for a diverse range of public and private clients on major building and infrastructure projects. He specialises in transaction management and project management, using well-developed stakeholder management skills to deliver superior project outcomes.
He has developed these skills in a number of roles working throughout the project lifecycle – from early strategic planning and business case development through design management, project approvals, procurement, project management, closeout and finalisation.
This work has been undertaken in the resources, building, transport and water sectors, providing him with expertise in delivering projects under a range of contractual models.
Representing clients in complex and sensitive infrastructure delivery Jared applies his commercial, technical and management expertise to coordinate multi-disciplinary teams to achieve effective results. He has demonstrated capability in team building, facilitating and negotiating with a focus on delivering value and clarity for clients.
Areas of Expertise
- Project management
- Procurement management
- Development of procurement documentation
- Major project governance
- Team leadership
- Contract negotiation
- Interface management and coordination
- Interface and stakeholder management
- Process and system development and management
Jared’s experience has been demonstrated on key projects such as:
- Cross River Rail – Queensland Government
- Logan Enhancement – Transurban
- WestConnex Stage 2 (new M5 tunnel) – Sydney Motorway Corporation
- Gold Coast Light Rail (Stage 2) – GoldLinQ
- Port of Brisbane Motorway – Queensland Dept of Transport and Main Roads
- QGC Bowen Basin Exploration – QGC Limited