Holly is an experienced commercial advisor and project manager, having led multi-disciplinary teams procuring and divesting major infrastructure assets.
For more than 15 years Holly has advised on complex projects in transport, health, mining, housing, corrections, property and tourism sectors, from the early stages of project inception, through business case development and to contractual close.
Holly possesses strong stakeholder management skills and is well versed at briefing senior government stakeholders and ministers. Holly has managed all aspects of competitive tender processes for clients, including market sounding, interactive tender and negotiation phases with private sector participants. Holly also has experience in policy development and market led proposal assessment and development.
Areas of Expertise
- Transaction management
- Procurement strategy development and implementation
- Stakeholder management
- Commercial analysis and advice
- Business case development
Holly’s experience has been demonstrated on key projects such as:
- Inland Rail – Australian Rail Track Corporation
- Toowoomba Second Range Crossing, Toll Collection Services – Queensland Treasury
- Logan Enhancement Project Market Led Proposal – Queensland Treasury
- Correctional Centre Expansion Project Business Case – Queensland Treasury
- Aurukun Bauxite Project – Queensland Treasury
- Port of Brisbane Divestment – Queensland Treasury
- Sunshine Coast University Hospital PPP Business Case – Queensland Treasury
- Cairns and Mackay Airport divestment – Queensland Treasury