Gillian has 32 years’ experience extending through project management, transaction management, project directorships, business cases, commercial management and procurement management roles. This experience gives her broad skills across a range of industries.
Gillian’s career has spanned industries including transport, water, waste, social infrastructure, retail and has even incorporated bicycles and agriculture.
Gillian held executive management positions within the Infrastructure Development and Industrial Pipelines arms of SunWater, a Government-Owned Corporation. With SunWater, Gillian was Project Director on major water infrastructure projects totalling over $2 billion in value.
For the previous 16 years, she held leading roles in the client-side management of major projects and transactions throughout Queensland.
Areas of Expertise
- Transaction management and advice
- Project direction and leadership
- Development of transaction documentation for infrastructure projects
- Multi-disciplinary team management
- Feasibility studies and business cases
- Commercial management
- Contract negotiation
- Project management
Gillian’s experience has been demonstrated on key projects such as –
- Airport Link and Northern Busway, Brisbane – Queensland Government
- Clem7 Tunnel, Brisbane – Brisbane City Council
- Woleebee Creek to Glebe Weir Pipeline, Queensland – SunWater
- Kenya to Chinchilla Weir Pipeline, Queensland – SunWater
- Nathan Dam and Pipelines, Queensland – SunWater
- Brisbane Community Bicycle Hire Scheme – Brisbane City Council
- Waste Management Contracts – Brisbane City Council, Maroochy Shire Council, Redcliffe City Council, and Redlands Shire Council
- Ipswich Hospital Redevelopment – Queensland Health