Director and Data Visualisation & Analytics Lead
Edward brings a wide range of data analysis, visualisation, reporting and commercial experience, including insight discovery, story-telling, economic and financial analysis, and efficiency improvements. He also has in-depth knowledge of government sectors and services, including government approval processes, and business case development for infrastructure projects.
Edward has an added strength in his understanding of project management in complex environment, and his ability to collaborate and facilitate effective outcomes.
Areas of expertise
- Data analytics and visualisation
- Infrastructure project appraisal (particularly transport and water sectors)
- Project management and governance
- Expenditure reduction programs
- Financial forecasting
- Reporting and visual story telling
Edward has played a key role in a number of significant infrastructure, social and financial projects including:
- Parramatta Light Rail – Transport for New South Wales
- National Disability Insurance Scheme Data Strategy and Funding Model – NSW Department of Family and Community Services
- Data Collection and Analytics – Infrastructure Australia
- Pinch Point Program Business Case – NSW Roads and Maritime Services
- Sydney Coordinated Adaptive Traffic System – NSW Roads and Maritime Services