Beau is an energetic and experienced data and software engineer with advanced skills in a large range of programming languages.
Beau is experienced in Python to extract, cleanse and aggregate data and information from a wide range of data sources and systems, and utilise software such as Tableau to visualise data.
Beau also has extensive experience scripting in both PowerShell and Python to automate and improve efficiency of business processes in complex environments. He is also a certified Windows and Cisco professional with experience leading teams in configuring operating systems and virtualisation technologies such as ESXi and Hyper-V.
An analytical problem solver in nature, Beau also adds value by identifying business issues and generate a comprehensive IT solution for large scale businesses. Beau is a great team player, has experience identifying solutions and managing multiple IT projects to improve business processes for a number of large international clients.
Areas of Expertise
- Windows and Cisco certified professional
- In-depth understanding of programming languages such as PowerShell and Python
- Ability to understand client problems and generate innovative IT solutions
- Excellent communicator both verbally and in writing
- Advanced IT project management
- Parramatta Light Rail Final Business Case – Transport for New South Wales
- Western Sydney Rail Needs – Transport for New South Wales
- National Disability Insurance Scheme Data Strategy and Funding Model – NSW Department of Family and Community Services