Director and Project Development Lead
Andrew has 20 years’ experience in the delivery of major transport projects. He is an experienced Project Director who specialises in the development of infrastructure projects through all phases of the project lifecycle. He brings client side project management experience including project development, business case leadership, options development, project approval, and project delivery skill sets.
Andrew is a practitioner of effective cross-agency collaboration, high performance team establishment, multi-disciplinary team management and improving team culture.
He is a proven director and manager having provided high quality leadership on a range of projects, including recently leading multi-billion dollar projects to successful gateway assurance approvals.
He is experienced in developing and implementing stakeholder and communications strategies and able to influence and negotiate key best for project outcomes. Further, he is able to engage with stakeholders in a collaborative and engaging manner that creates enduring relationship and strong project champions.
Areas of Expertise
- Leadership and management of multi-disciplinary teams
- Governance management and endorsement
- Strong technical foundation
- Strategic, concept and definition project development
- Business case navigation and approval process
- Strategic and concept option development and assessment
- Stakeholder management and relationships
- Process governance
Andrew’s experience has been demonstrated on key projects such as:
- Director Technical, Project Development and Business Case, Sydney Metro West – Transport for NSW
- Project Manager, Project Development and Business Case, West Mass Transit / Sydney Metro West – Transport for NSW
- Project Director, Beaches Link – Transport for NSW
- Project Director, Gateway to the South Motorway – Transport for NSW
- Strategic Advisor, Bankstown to Liverpool Metro Extension – Transport for NSW