Amalia is a dynamic and proactive business analyst and project coordinator with extensive transaction support experience across deals such as the sale of Queensland Motorways to Transurban, the Gateway Upgrade North tender process, the successful acquisition and integration of AirportLinkM7, and the Logan Enhancement Project tender process.
Amalia possesses excellent client and stakeholder relationship management skills, liaising and negotiating with integrity to build and maintain strong, healthy relationships with a diverse, multi-functional team. She is able to identify potential process improvements and develop innovative solutions to complex problems; effectively prioritising tasks and managing time and utilising a positive work ethic in order to provide the highest quality support.
She is proficient in the use of numerous Virtual Data Room software used for facilitating tender information communications.
Areas of Expertise
- Project Coordination
- Infrastructure Tender and Probity Processes
- Data Room management and process
- Document and Process Management
- Process Improvement
- Acquisition Support (Buy and Sell)
- Executive Report Preparation
Amalia’s experience has been demonstrated on key projects such as:
- Cross River Rail transaction
- Logan Enhancement Project (Transurban)
- AirportLink Acquisition (Transurban)
- Gateway Upgrade North (Transurban / Queensland Motorways)