Annie has experience in cost management, project management, risk management, and process improvement within the government, infrastructure, and building sectors in Australia with a number of Tier 1 and Tier 2 contractors and NSW Government agencies.
Her experience has been most recently in project and program processes and controls review, including implementation of recommendations. She is a RICS accredited quantity surveyor with experience in pre and post-contract and dispute work across transport and social infrastructure, and education and residential building work.
Areas of Expertise
- Cost management and quantity surveying
- Project and program management
- Risk management
- Process improvement
Annie’s experience has been demonstrated on key projects such as:
- Sydney Metro West Final Business Case, Cost Management Support – Transport for NSW
- Bays West Strategic Business Case – UrbanGrowth Development Corporation NSW
- WestConnex Project Controls Advisory – Sydney Motorway Corporation
- Contact Implementation – National Broadband Network
- Portfolio Investment Framework – NSW Roads and Maritime Services
- Property Development Portfolio – Macquarie University
- Estimating for Sydney Metro City & South West – Transport for NSW