Alicia has extensive experience gained from working on a wide range of civil infrastructure, construction and power generation projects in both public and private sectors.
Alicia is a seasoned project coordinator professional with extensive experience in quality administration and documentation management. A demonstrated high level of interpersonal communication and multi-tasking skills, and with the confidence to work in fast-paced, service-orientated environments.
She has benefitted from extended experience within a quality, document control and project officer roles. She has in-depth understanding of a variety of document management systems, process development and improvement, and all aspects of project administration.
Areas of Expertise
- Quality administration
- Document control and systems administration
- Project coordination
- Aconex project, document and process management
- Process improvement
- Management and maintenance of project schedules and registers
- Project reporting
Alicia’s experience has been demonstrated on key projects such as –
- M4 Smart Motorway, Sydney – Arup
- Nyngan Solar Plant, NSW – AGL
- Bruce Highway Upgrade, Caloundra to Sunshine Motorway – Queensland Dept of Transport and Main Roads
- GLNG Gas Transmission Pipeline, Biloela, Queensland – Santos